Here are my simple top tips to keep your sterling silver Dainty Rocks jewellery looking tip top…
- When you’re not wearing it keep your jewellery safe and tucked away from sunlight, if you don’t have a jewellery box why not pop it in the box it came in.
- Chemicals can tarnish and damage jewellery so avoid spraying perfume directly onto your jewellery and remember to take it off before you tackle cleaning the bathroom.
- Keep your jewellery dry, make sure you remove it before swimming or going to the spa.
- Do not put stones or personalised silver discs and charms in a sterling silver cleaning ‘dip’; use a 'sterling silver' cleaning cloth instead. Some crystals and gemstones can cope with it, but the softer stones will ruin.
- Try to avoid catching your jewellery on clothing or in anything. Most items of Dainty Rocks Jewellery are built in with at least one ‘jump ring’ for a safety measure. If put under pressure, this jump ring will break.
- Finally, jewellery loves to be worn and the oils in your skin will keep the silver lovely and shiny.
I hope you find these tips helpful, so you can enjoy your handmade jewellery for years to come.