The big, beautiful amethyst bath I posted on my Facebook Page recently got a great reaction. I would LOVE to sink in to this stunning crystal bath and have a long, hot soak. Whilst day dreaming about this, I thought I’d spend a few moments browsing for other ways to bring my love of crystals into my home. Here’s a little ‘wish list’ of some of my quirky and unusual finds…
I think number 4 has to be my favourite, how about you?
- A pretty slice of crystal to rest my mug of tea on? Yes please! There are a couple of delightful sets of crystal coasters available on Not On The High Street.
- How about a large chunk of rose quartz in the garden? I found this garden table and stools on Pinterest. Now, who wouldn’t love sitting around this on a hazy summer evening…
- These geometric crystals shelves are so quaint, perfect for storing trinkets and treasures.
- These crystal wall murals are breath-taking! An ideal way to really create a visual impact and sanctuary.
- Spruce up your cupboards and cabinets with crystal door handles. How sweet are these? They’d look lovely on a craft room desk.
- Make a stylish statement with a purple, turquoise or blue agate cushion, another great Etsy find.
- Last but certainly not least, this succulent crystal garden is amazing! What an imaginative and decorative way to appreciate crystals.